Lil' Jerral is

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lil' Jarien is

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BB Jyanne is

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jerral's Sayings

Just an update of some random quotes from Jerral who has really expanded his vocabulary ever since the birth of his younger brother. Not only is he speaking in full sentences but sometimes some of his observations/comments have really surprised/amused/bemused Mommy and Daddy.

"Oh my, what wonderful lights, they are really beautiful" Jerral on first spotting the feature lighting surrounding the Treasury Casino Building near Daddy's office.

"Daddy, thank you for helping me keep the Thomas away. I must eat more vege, meat-meat, and 'fan' (rice) so I can grow big big like Daddy and touch the the ceiling!" Jerral has 'big' plans after Daddy had to help him keep his toys on a high shelf.

"No, Mommy, I cannot kiss your face cos got pimples" Jerral sends a despairing Mommy to see a dermatologist.

"Daddy you are too slow! I cannot see the water flow down the pipe" Jerral missing out on seeing the bathwater flow down the pipe (one of his post-bath-must-do activity) coz Daddy took longer than usual to wipe him down with a towel.

"Daddy, you are too slow again! See all the water flow away liao" A couple of weeks later when Daddy again took a longer time with the towelling.

"Daddy, there is a Daddy ant and a Baby ant on my bed looking for food" An over-active imagination fuels this excuse, as Jerral tries to wriggle his way out of his afternoon nap. (the pair of 'ants' turns out to be 2 little pieces of black thread on his bed that he pulled off his black stripped socks)

"Didi buy Bulstrode (one of a Thomas Train Character toy) for me, so I share my toys with Didi, Mommy is proud of me" Jerral, after a lecture from Mommy for refusing to share his toys with Didi.

"Mommy Daddy stop it! Daddy come watch cartoon with me" Jerral interrupting his favorite TV show to turn peacemaker after a rather heated exchange of words between Mommy and Daddy in the kitchen a few months ago.

"Mommy, you scratched my face! Painful! Now 'liu xue'(bleeding) liao how?, I have to go see doctor now, how? I scared of Doctor Louis, how?" Jerral whining after Mommy accidentally touched him on the face.

"Daddy, Daddy come here. See! This toilet is ok!" Jerral gives his stamp of approval on Uncle Alex's new house.

"Be careful Daddy be careful, later the police catch you!" Jerral after Daddy sped up to overtake a slower car in front.

"Daddy, you must call Uncle to come and buy a new road for Jerral, this road is spoiled" Jerral after Daddy drove over a pothole in the road.

"No, I want Mommy and Daddy and Jerral and Didi together...." Jerral's reply after Mommy asked Jerral if he wants to follow Mommy or Daddy.

And finally Mommy's favorite quote, "Oh Daddy, you are so fat!" Jerral inspires Daddy to go on a diet after sighting Daddy coming out of the shower clad in a pair of bermudas.

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

I am amazed that Jerral is actually expressing himself so well and so candidly :) he is growing up so fast!

Love all of you ^.*

Irene Gan said...

Wow!
My lil Jerral has grown so much n kids these day r so expressive even in arguing. Good to see his vocab expands so much. The last part had me laugh out.....

I must try to hv time to update both Hs blog. Hayley has grown lot too n indeed acts Luke a bossy lil housekeeper who dotes his lil sister though today her noti Hebe tore her number book. Hebe has grown very fast n her development is much faster than Hayley n now can attempt to stand with lil support.

I miss lil jarien too n all of u.
Take care n continue to post lil Js updates